Entity Auditing for Doctrine in Laravel
This is a fork of the SimpleThings EntityAudit project, re-worked for usage with Laravel and the Laravel-Doctrine package. It maintains the same style of working, generating a revision for all tagged entities.
Need a Symfony based version? Check out the original SimpleThings EntityAudit.
To protect from conflicts it has been re-namespaced and some internals changed.
- composer require somnambulist/laravel-doctrine-entity-audit
- add the ServiceProvider to your config/app.php after the Doctrine provider
- ./artisan vendor:publish
- update the config file and then generate the audit tables:
- ./artisan doctrine:migrations:diff
- ./artisan doctrine:migrations:migrate
The existing unit tests have been ported over excluding the Gedmo soft-deleteable. To run the unit tests, ensure the dev dependencies have been installed:
- refactor and simplify the listener internals
- remove any remaining deprecated Doctrine API calls
- currently only works with auto-increment databases
- proper metadata mapping is necessary, allow to disable versioning for fields and associations.
- support Joined-Table-Inheritance
- support many-to-many auditing